2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019) Weekly Update #52 – November 25, 2020
How Can I Safely Host Thanksgiving or Other Holidays?
Given the surge in COVID-19 cases, people should only celebrate holidays with members of their household. Indoor gatherings are a particularly common place for COVID-19 to spread.
• Keep holiday plans as small as possible. Less people = less loved ones at risk.
• Limit the number of attendees to allow for social distancing.
• Plan ahead and ask guests to avoid contact with people outside of their households for 14 days prior.
• Require guests to wear masks when not eating both outdoors and indoors.
• Host outdoor activities rather than indoor activities as much as possible.
• Increase ventilation by opening windows and doors.
• Provide attendees with supplies to stay health – extra masks, hand sanitizer, hand soap, tissues, and single use towels.
• Remind guests to stay home if they have been exposed to the virus recently.
Visit COVID19.NJ.GOV to learn more about safely hosting Thanksgiving and other upcoming holidays safely!
TO CONTINUE READING PLEASE CLICK HERE