2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019)
Weekly Update #68 – March 18, 2021
Access Dedicated COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments for 65+
Directly Call Senior Specific Lines
- Seniors 65 and older can call 856-249-7007 (Senior specific NJ COVID Call Center hotline, available 8am-8pm) to register, schedule and reschedule appointments as needed.
Receive Calls from the NJ COVID Vaccine Call Center
- Seniors 75 and older can be put on a designated waitlist to receive calls or messages from the NJ COVID Vaccine Call Center to schedule dedicated appointments at Walmart.
- ~60 sites being activated around the state.
- These sites may have dedicated appointments for those 65 and older.
Schedule Directly with Pharmacies and Other Sites
- Seniors 65 and older may be able to access dedicated appointments at certain hospitals as well as the following retail pharmacies across the state:
COVID-19 Vaccines & Breastfeeding, Pregnancy and Fertility
The decision to get vaccinated is a personal choice. Any of the currently authorized COVID-19 vaccines can be offered to people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have questions about getting vaccination, a conversation with your healthcare provider is recommended but not required.
TO CONTINUE READING PLEASE CLICK HERE