4/30/2021 - 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019) Weekly Update #74 – April 29, 2021
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019) Weekly Update #74 – April 29, 2021
NJ Updates from the Governor
- New Jersey’s outdoor mask mandate will remain in place. People are required to wear face coverings outdoors when in public if they cannot practice social distancing.
- The NJDOE and Office of Higher Education issued guidance for year-end school events like proms and graduations.
- Guidance regarding day and overnight youth camps for the summer is forthcoming.
- NJ’s size limit on outdoor gatherings will increase from 200 to 500 people
- Capacity for large outdoor sports and entertainment venues (those with 1,000 or more fixed seats) will rise to 50%.
- Indoor catered events like weddings and proms can operate at a 50% capacity with a maximum of 250 people. Dancing will be allowed, though social distancing and masks will be required.
- Indoor gatherings for political activites will increase to 50% capacity with a maximum of 250 individuals.
- Carnivals and fairs can operate at 50%.
- At this time there are no changes to capacity for indoor stores, gyms, casinos, movie theaters and indoor dining. All remain at 50%.
- Outdoor dining is not subject to any capacity limits as long as patrons sit 6 feet apart.
TO CONTINUE READING PLEASE CLICK HERE