2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019) Weekly Update #78 – May 27, 2021
COVID-19 Restrictions Being Lifted
Lots of updates have been happening in New Jersey and guidance is constantly changing. Here is a rundown of some of the newest guidance restrictions being lifted.
• Indoor Mask Mandate – Being lifted as of May 28th:
• Businesses and entities overseeing indoor spaces may continue requiring individuals to wear a face mask.
• Face masks will still be required in State offices and worksites that are closed to public such as warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
• Individuals should continue wearing a face mask in healthcare settings, correctional facilities, homeless shelters, airplanes, buses, trains and other forms of public transportation as well as airports, train stations and bus terminals.
• Individuals should continue wearing a face mask in childcare settings, youth summer camps, private and parochial preschool programs, and elementary and secondary schools.
• Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to continue wearing face masks in any indoor public setting.
• Social Distancing – Being lifted as of May 28th.
• Businesses may continue to require individuals to maintain six feet of social distancing.
• Individuals in the above listed locations (healthcare settings, correctional facilities, etc) should also continue to maintain social distancing,
• Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to continue social distancing.
• Dance floors, bars and restaurants:
• The Governor is removing all prohibitions from dance floors and bars and restaurants and from ordering food and drinks while standing at bars and restaurants effective May 28th.
• Indoor Gatherings – All capacity restrictions lifted as of June 4th.
• Group limits in childcare classes – Lifted as of May 26th.
TO CONTINUE READING PLEASE CLICK HERE