On the Road Again: Somerset County Clerk’s Office
is Going to Bedminster
BEDMINSTER - Somerset County Clerk Steve Peter and members of his staff will be at Bedminster’s Town Hall, located at One Miller Lane, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 28.
Residents will be able to:
• Apply for a U.S. Passport.
• Get sworn in as a Notary (must already have a Notary Commission certificate).
• Apply for a Veteran’s ID, Peddler’s License or a Goldstar Parent I.D.
• File military discharge papers.
In addition, there will be information on how to:
• Register a trade name for your Somerset County business.
• Become a Notary Public.
• File a petition to run for public office.
• Apply to Vote By Mail.
“We were in Franklin Township in August and I’m excited to bring our services to Bedminster this month,” said County Clerk Peter. “We realize that many residents can’t easily make it to the county Administration Building in Somerville. A mobile office allows residents to access our services close to home on a Saturday.”
Regular business hours for the County Clerk’s Office, located in the county Administration Building at 20 Grove St. in Somerville, are Monday through Friday, from 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Extended hours are held every Wednesday from 4 to 6 p.m. and on the first Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For more information, contact the Somerset County Clerk’s Office at 908-231-7013 or CountyClerk@co.somerset.nj.us.