3/3/2020 - 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019) - Weekly Update #5 – March 2, 2020
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019)
Weekly Update #5 – March 2, 2020
Local COVID-2019 Updates:
• The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019) is a rapidly evolving situation. Members of the public are urged to keep up to date by visiting trusted public health resources.
• The Bernards Township Health Department is closely monitoring any local suspected cases and keeping updated on the most current information from trusted sources such as the NJDOH and CDC.
• There have been no confirmed cases in Morris or Somerset County, New Jersey.
• New cases are expected to be confirmed in United States and New Jersey in the coming weeks.
• For current US numbers, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html.
TO CONTINUE READING PLEASE CLICK HERE